IN THE INDUSTRIAL COURT OF ESW ATINI
In the matter between:-
CASE NO. 255/19
ESWATINI ROYAL INSURANCE CORPORATION Applicant
SWAZILAND UNION OF FINANCIAL
EMPLOYEES OF HE APPLICANT WHO ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ONGOING STRIKE ACTION
Neutral citation: Eswatini Royal Insurance Corporation vs Swaziland Union of Financial Institution and Another (255/19)  SZIC 81 (2017)
Coram: BW MAGAGULA - ACTING JUDGE
(Sitting with E.L.B. Dlamini and D.P. Mmango) (Members of the Court)
Heard: 28th August 2019
Delivered: 28th August 2019
Having heard the submissions made by counsel, and having considered the papers filed before Court, the heads of arguments filed by both counsel and the legal authorities in support thereof; we make the following order:
1. The Rules of Court in relation to the requirements of service of process and timelines are dispensed with and the matter ispermitted to be heard as one of urgency.
2. The Applicant's non-compliance with the rules in relation to service and timelines is hereby condoned.
3. The Parties are to meet as soon as it is practicable, to discuss and agree on the rules and logistics ofthe strike action, inclusive of the designated areas, where the picketing is to take place
4. Prayer 3.1 of the Applicant's Notice of Motion is refused.
5. The pt Respondent and its' members are interdicted from embarking upon any acts of intimidation and/or disrupting the free flow of traffic into the Applicant's premises.
6. There is no order as to costs.
7. Written reasons can be made available upon a written request to the Registrar, by either of the parties.
ACTING JUDGE OF THE INDUSTRIAL COURT
For Applicant: Mr H. Magagula
Of Robinson Bertram Attorney
For Respondent: Miss H. Mkhabela
Of Mkhabela Attorneys