IN THE INDUSTRIAL COURT OF APPEAL
SECOND SESSION COURT ROLL – 2013
1. The second session of the Industrial Court of appeal will commence on
the 9 September, 2013 and ends on the 19 September, 2013
2. Counsel for (Representatives of) parties are requested to timeously advise the Registrar when it becomes apparent for whatever reason that a matter will not be proceeded with on the appointed dates so that other cases referred to the Registrar for setting of trial dates by the Judges of the Court of Appeal can be slotted into the dates which would, as a result, not be utilized.
3. The roll for the second session of the Industrial Court of Appeal for the year 2013 is annexed hereto.
4. The Commissioner of Police is requested to provide three Court Orderlies.
JUDGE PRESIDENT OF THE INDUSTRIAL COURT OF APPEAL
Honourable Judge President of the Industrial Court of Appeal
Honourable Judges of the Industrial Court of Appeal
Honourable Judge President of the Industrial Court
Honourable Members of the Industrial Court
Commissioner of Police
Executive Director - CMAC
All Legal Practitioners
All those whom it may concern
IN THE INDUSTRIAL COURT OF SWAZILAND
SECOND SESSION COURT ROLL 9TH SEPTEMBER – 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2013
COURT/ CASE # PARTIES COUNSEL / REP
1. 06/09 SWAZILAND GOVERNMENT ATTORNEY GENERAL MMR VS EAO MANDLA NDLANGAMANDLA MKHWANAZI ATTORNEYS QMM*
2. 03/13 AKANI SWD RETIREMENT FUND ADMIN S.P. MAMBA ATTORNEYS MMR* VS EAO
PATRICK MHLANGA MAGAGULA HLOPHE ATTORNEYS JPA
3. 02/13 TRADE UNION CONGRESS OF SWD T.R. MASEKO ATTORNEYS MMR
(TUCOSWA) EAO* VS JPA
MINISTER OF LABOUR & SOCIAL SECURITY ATTORNEY GENERAL & ANOTHER
4. 01/13 BRIAN NGWENYA B.S. DLAMINI & ASSOCIATES MMR
VS JPA* SWAZI BANK DUNSEITH ATTORNEYS QMM
4. 03/13 ATTORNEY GENERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL MMR
VS EAO* SIPHO DLAMINI & ANOTHER DUNSEITH ATTORNEYS QMM
N.B. The asterisk indicates the scribe in each one.
FRIDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2013 TO THURSDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2013
Reserved for judgments writing.
FRIDAY 20 SEPTEMBER 2013
Delivery of Judgments
END OF SESSION