FROM: THE REGISTRAR-HIGH COURT
TO : ALL LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
DATE : 28TH FEBRUARY 2014
RE: PETITIONS FOR ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT AS ATTORNEY/
Please be advised that the below listed persons shall, on Wednesday the 12th of March 2014, be duly admitted and enrolled as Attorneys or Advocates of the High Court of Swaziland:
1. Case No. 1852/13 Pamela Simelane - Robinson Bertram
1. Case No. 1814/13 Sifiso Y. Ngwenya - Ben. J Simelane
2. Case No. 1921/13 Zamokuhle Lukhele - Piliso/Simelane
3. Case No. 36/14 Simo Mngometulu - L.M Simelane
4. Case No. 44/14 Noluthando Xaba - A.G’s Chambers
5. Case No. 45/14 Fikile Dlamini - A.G’s Chambers
6. Case No. 50/14 Sifiso Maseko - A.G’s Chambers
7. Case No. 67/14 Sibusiso Dlamini - Mkhwanazi Att.
The petitioners are requested to ensure that their respective files contain the original Examiner’s Certificate, an ID copy, a duly served Notice of Setdown dated March the 12th of 2014, the Attorney General’s and the Law Society’s certificates.
Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated.
REGISTRAR – HIGH COURT